We got rid of the disgusting mulch in the backyard. Everyone knows that I dont care too much for our small backyard and the fact that its mostly concrete but the boys helped and got rid of the mulch so we could get some green grass in the Spring. The backyard is not even close to being finished but at least I can stand to look at it. :)
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Projects
There have been a couple of projects that we have worked on throughout this year. I thought I would put a couple of them on here to catch up.
We finally finished Logans room downstairs in the basement. He probably thought he would be moved out before we finished it. He seems to like it a lot! I know he wishes we would finish the rest of the basement but I doubt that will get done anytime soon.
We got rid of the disgusting mulch in the backyard. Everyone knows that I dont care too much for our small backyard and the fact that its mostly concrete but the boys helped and got rid of the mulch so we could get some green grass in the Spring. The backyard is not even close to being finished but at least I can stand to look at it. :)
We got rid of the disgusting mulch in the backyard. Everyone knows that I dont care too much for our small backyard and the fact that its mostly concrete but the boys helped and got rid of the mulch so we could get some green grass in the Spring. The backyard is not even close to being finished but at least I can stand to look at it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment