Friday, January 22, 2010

Logan


Logan is 16...well almost 17 and a Junior in High school.  I can not believe he will be a Senior next year. Each time I think about it I feel so old.

Logan has been driving for quite awhile now and is a very good driver. I am very proud of him. There are times when it bugs me that he is driving but I think its mainly because he is growing up :(

Logan is in the Engineering program and school and is doing VERY well! He has been in the Air Force JROTC for the past 3 years and seems to really enjoy it. He has not been able to do drill competitions with his rifle this year because he is working but he is still staying very busy.

                                       Logan has had two jobs since he started working. He got to work at the very new
Taco Bell by our house. He learned very quickly how "hard" work really was. While he was working there though he was asked to interview for another job   which he now has. He is working at My Gym working with kids. He seems  to really enjoy it. He gets to play and work out and get paid. What a life :)


Logan is now an Eagle Scout....he has not had his Court of Honor yet, but we are so very proud of him.  We werent sure if he was going to get it done, but I guess his desire to drive helped him along :)

Logan is growing up to be a very good young man and we are so very proud of him.  I just wish he wasnt growing up so quickly.....:)

1 comment:

The Pagets in Florida said...

Wow, this was a long time ago.